Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Decisions, decisions...

Hello, ya'll. Today, I was gonna talk about my gig this past Saturday but I have to save that for another time.

Over the course of three days, I went from being passed over again for a job offer to getting TWO JOB OFFERS! Friday, an interviewer called me to tell me that I wasn't chosen but instead gave me feedback. I was disappointed but I appreciated the feedback.

Then Monday, I got one job offer in one state and today, I got another job offer in another state! THE DROUGHT IS OVER!!

Don't get me wrong, I still love to DJ and I wish I could do it everyday (the wedding I did WAS fun). But I need a full-time job to support my family while I DJ.

So now, I need to decide which job I'm gonna take. So if you don't hear from me in a while, you'll know why. Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment