Tuesday, July 28, 2015

At a career crossroads?

I ain't gonna lie. The morning didn't start off the greatest. I learned that the job that I interviewed for (and mentioned last week) went to someone else. This has been the seventh job interview that I've been to that didn't lead to a job offer. I started to feel upset and wondered if being a DJ is the only thing that I'm good at (and even that job isn't a sure and stable thing).

Of course I'm not gonna give up. I don't know how to quit. It's just how I feel sometimes. Are there any other DJ's out there who have been (or currently) in my shoes? Do you DJ full-time, part-time and/or looking for a second source of income? Leave a message or share this with a friend.

Well, time to get back to modifying a resume for this job announcement. That should take about an hour. Hopefully something good comes out of it. Talk to you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment