Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to school?

So today, I was shopping around for graduate schools. I was never the biggest fan of college but I did enjoy it when I took summer courses. There I could focus on one course at a time, put my all into it and have the rest of the summer to chill. Maybe it could be a similar situation with taking one course at a time with graduate school but instead of chillin' on my time off, I could be working a full-time job. Also, I would enjoy graduate school if it was for a degree that I was passionate about.

That's why I am looking into a music business major or something similar. If I want to be a full-time DJ, it would help if I know the business before entering it. And the GI bill would cover it (and a housing allowance for my family). Also, if I'm still struggling to get a full-time job outside of the music world (I'm still applying and going to interviews), maybe a master's in music business will open some doors for me.

It wouldn't hurt. And it would beat staying home all day.

Until tomorrow, stay up, people...

No comments:

Post a Comment