Friday, August 14, 2015

Pretty successful week

Happy Friday, ya'll.

It was a pretty good week. I started off with a gig on Sunday which went great. While speaking on the mic, I delivered so well that I used that same confidence for my two job interviews this week. I had a face-to-face on Tuesday (which I wore my new suit for) and a phone interview on Thursday. I think I did well on both of them, or at least better than on my previous interviews. Finally, I sent thank-you emails to some of the employers that either rejected me or didn't call me after the interview. I heard that it'll help the employers keep you in mind but I dunno. (What would I have to lose? I'm already not getting the job.) At the very least, it'll make me feel good because I'll have the last word and not them.

Oh yeah, I'm also looking into going back to school while looking for full-time work. Maybe I can expand on this entertainment thing. I'll let you know how that goes too.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment